SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Do you ship to my city and location?
Yes we ship to all over India, but for better services, please check your delivery area with a pincode locator on our website.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Products are typically dispatched within 12-15days of order confirmation.
All the products are transported and delivered using the Aangie Homez delivery network.
While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
For pre-orders, the estimated delivery time is 12-15 days starting from the day of shipping. The day of shipping is indicated on your product page at the time of order. Please note that we will not be able to ship pre-orders earlier than the indicated time.
All the products are transported and delivered using the Aangie Homez delivery network.
Are there any shipping charges or any additional hidden charges?
No, shipments are free of charge. Any additional charges like Octroi, entry taxes are paid for by the sellers. When you enter a pin-code in the address field while ordering a product, the system will indicate whether we ship to your pin-code or not.
How do I track my order?
We try our best to deliver your product before you can even think 'Where is it now?' :) i.e. well within 10 days of your order (or 10 days of the promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders). In a few cases however, we take closer to our promised 12 - 15 days for delivery. In such cases, we proactively call / email the customer to inform them of the status of their product and where it is in transit. In the rare case when you have not received any communication from us for 10 days after order (or 10 days after promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders) do give us a call at our customer care number or email us at email@example.com. Currently there is online mechanism to check the status of your order.
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
1. Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations.
2. In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it.
3. For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well.
4. For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the delivery team's visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the delivery team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home.
5. For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed.
6. For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it.
7. Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas.
8. Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots - small knots which structurally don't impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don't hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products.
9. Hard wood products may expand a small extent during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck! There is nothing to worry on this front - if you give a call to our customer care team, our after-sales service team will come and minimize the expansion effect by sanding (using sand paper) on the sides of the product.
10. In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced lesser by more than Rs. 500, then there is no additional charge but no money will be returned
11. In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced up to Rs. 500 lesser than the current item, then an additional charge of Rs. 500 less the differential price between two items will be levied
12. In case you want to exchange the item for a product that is priced equal to or more than the current product, then an additional charge of Rs. 500 plus the differential price will be levied
13. In case you absolutely want to cancel your order and don't want any other products, then a cancellation charge of Rs. 1000 will be levied against your order
14. Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as described by the warranty policy.
What if I have received a damaged product?
We work with sellers who have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure that the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case, you receive a damaged product (damage as defined by the situations in the prior question), please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team will assess the damage and revert within 1-2 days with a solution. We will take corrective measure to solve the problem.
What if I do not like the product or cannot take delivery of my order? Can I cancel the order?
We, at Aangie homez, work to ensure that you get what you see on our website. We do not offer exchanges and refunds for order cancellations.
In the rare case when you absolutely don't like the product or don't have the space to keep it or have some unforeseen circumstances that make you cancel the order, you have to raise the same at the time of delivery. The following restocking fees are applicable:
For products priced less than Rs. 10000 (other than sofas)
For products priced above Rs. 10000 (other than sofas)
In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced lesser by more than Rs. 1000, then there is no additional charge but no money will be returned.
In case you want to exchange the item for a different product that is priced up to Rs. 1000 lesser than the current item, then an additional charge of Rs. 1000 less the differential price between two items will be levied.
In case you want to exchange the item for a product that is priced equal to or more than the current product, then an additional charge of Rs. 1000 plus the differential price will be levied.
In case you absolutely want to cancel your order and don't want any other products, then a cancellation charge of Rs. 2000 will be levied against your order.
We manufacture sofas against a particular order that you have placed, and hence ask you to prepay 50% of the cost we cannot offer exchanges or cancellations of any kind on sofas.
For All Products:
Once we have delivered the product and left the customer's premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any cancellation or change requests (other than as covered by the 1 year service warranty). We request the customer to personally be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery. Our delivery staff will assist the customers with any questions they have.
Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards.
Debit card for more than 50 banks.
Credit Card EMIs (Kotak, AmEx, SBI, Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citibank)
We currently support Net banking for 32 banks including all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
At the time of delivery:
Card on delivery with option to convert your payment into EMI for Credit Cards issued by Kotak, Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citibank.
Cash on delivery (for orders up to Rs. 10000)
China, France, India, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
Can I shop at aangiehomez.com using an international credit card?
Of course! You can use the following international credits cards, while shopping at Aangie Homez :
Visa and Master card, issued in all currencies.
American Express, issued only in the following countries:
1. United Kingdom
Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 10000 (to a select set of pin codes)
We also offer the option of paying via a credit/debit card at the time of delivery. Visa, American Express and MasterCard are accepted. If you are opting for this payment option, please ensure that you have the right card with you at the time of delivery. When you pay via Credit Card on delivery - you have the option to convert your payment into EMI. This option is available for Credit Cards issued by Kotak, Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citibank.
However please note that in cases where customers expect orders to be delivered after a long delay (which is communicated to us at the time of telephonic order confirmation), we will need to cancel the order and customers will have to pay in advance (using other payment options) to re-order.
We have additional verification / pre-payment requirements based on the order size / delivery location which will be communicated to the customer over phone on a per-customer basis.
How do I buy an aangiehomez.com product on EMI?
You can buy an Aangie Homez product with EMIs using the following option :-
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely. Shopping with Aangiehomez.com is completely safe. Transactions with Aangie homez The VeriSign Secured Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Does aangiehomez.com store my card or account information?
aangiehomez.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The aangiehomez.com team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
During the payment process using net banking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the Aangie Homez website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
How will transactions on aangiehomez.com, appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on aangiehomez.com will be under the heading of "Ibibo-aangiehomez.com" on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to email@example.com